Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bulk transctions on 1099B

Richmond
Level 2

I know there is a way to not enter 34 pages on transactions from a 1099B.  I need to find out how.

Thankyou

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
abctax55
Level 15

4 lines

ST - Covered (force Short Term

LT - Covered (force Long Term

ST - Non Covered (force Short Term)

LT - Non Covered (force Long Term).

For the last two, it is advised to scan the details & attach as PDF.  Some folks like to run with scissors & skip that step.  YMMV

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
IRonMaN
Level 15

"Some folks like to run with scissors"

I like that line.  Mind if I borrow it from time to time? 😁

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

Sorry... I forgot to send you your royalty payment for the use of "running with scissors".

I'll do better, promise 🙂

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
Drphibes
Level 7

Weird Al wants his Royalty for Running with Scissors (I knew the guy in college).  Anyway, I have a help in with Lacerte where I had a Lacerte client file (emailed) to the home office that was 46mb large and would not e-file (there seems to be a 20MB limit).  Deleted all the attachments and added a single 485kb page (only one to show up in EF page) of the non-basis sales and the created e-filed file, was still 46MB.  Looks like the delete is not working in this latest version as of 4/23/21 Thailand time.