Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amending K-1

Level 1

What is the easiest way to change only one K-1 - by splitting it between two separating spouses?

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
2 Replies 2
Level 15

Is this for a Community Property State, and I assume the Community Property rules allow for that?

If so, I suspect that you would need to enter it as two separate K-1s, one for each spouse.


Level 15

That sounds like amending one K-1 and adding a second K-1. Both would be corrected. Please clarify.