Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amending corporate state return without amending corporate US return

Ron Coley
Level 1
Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Reply 1
Level 15

I would say it can be done, but why? Give more detail and you will likely get some help.


0 Cheers