Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does Lacerte post my Continuing Education credits to my PTIN account?

mcarpenter19
Level 1

Lacerte Webinars.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

Give it a week or so but make sure you have a copy of the CE certificate.  If you still don't see that on your account, contact Intuit who would then follow up with the CE partner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
itonewbie
Level 15

Give it a week or so but make sure you have a copy of the CE certificate.  If you still don't see that on your account, contact Intuit who would then follow up with the CE partner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15
Also, check that the course you took actually qualifies for CE (i.e. for non-CPA).  Some of the courses they offer are eligible for CPE only but not CE.
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
mcarpenter19
Level 1
They all indicate CPE and CE on the certificates.  Thanks so much!  I took 4 hours last week and 3 this week, and none are showing on the IRS website as of yet.  They were all Lacerte training classes.  Will check again in a week or so.  Thanks again!
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15
Normally, that is not a problem.  If they have your correct name and PTIN, you should be good.  The only issue is that CE hours are not posted real time by providers.
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers