Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Its Saturday October 12th , 3 days before a tax filing deadline of October 15th.. and this tax software company has no phone service today..what am I paying for here

alasko
Level 1

My firm pays thousands of dollars to Lacerte ... and there is no customer service open on Saturday October 12th before a deadline on October 15th.. you gotta be kidding me

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
George4Tacks
Level 15

You got up too early. They are open now https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1859871-how-to-contact-lacerte-for-help

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
George4Tacks
Level 15

You got up too early. They are open now https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1859871-how-to-contact-lacerte-for-help

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
alasko
Level 1
Yes I called before 8 am pacific, don't knock yourselves out guys on a deadline
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
@alasko
FYI - we are all volunteers here, fellow users of the software.  Working JUST as hard as you are to meet Tuesday's deadline.
So maybe play nice and retract your NO vote ????
"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

AND...since you are new here....

*We* can, and do, often solve problems for fellow tax preparers long before support gets around to it.  

IF you ask nicely, that is :smile:

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Call up Lacerte a week ahead of time next year and let them know what your work schedule is.  I'm sure they will be happy to have someone stand by just in case you have a problem.  It's also good to see that you appreciated George's accurate answer.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers