Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2019 Lacerte Tax Returns Printing to PDF Issues

Mr monkeymonkey
Level 1

I can't seem to print to PDF in 2019 Lacerte. I am trying to do a tax return for a client. I select the client in question, click on the "Print" tab then click "Tax Return". I then select "partial return" as that is what I am trying to do. I click on the form I want to print and check mark the "Print to PDF" box and click print. Upon doing that, nothing happens. I've tried messing around with the Lacerte Tool Hub tool. Nothing. I've tried un-installing and re-installing Lacerte. Nothing. Tried Lacerte support themselves but that didn't amount to anything sadly. I am out of ideas and I am open to any new ideas at this point.

Edit: I have tried updating 2019 Lacerte as there was an update. That didn't solve it. I also tried printing to PDF for different clients and it worked with those clients so issue is client specific. Still unsure of what to do.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here