Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2019 Lacerte pricing

ginamarie7
Level 3

Can someone from Lacerte please email me the 2019 Tax Year Pricing Sheet please?  I need it As Soon As Possible. I guess we don't have Representative's anymore because I can't seem to find anyone's email address. Thank You

Gina 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
itonewbie
Level 15

If you can't find the email for renewal, call Sales at 844-818-3677 with your account details; they'd be able to help you with questions about your customized renewal rates.  The rates published on the website are rack rates and applicable generally to new customers only: https://proconnect.intuit.com/lacerte/pricing-main/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
ginamarie7
Level 3

What I need is the Product Sheet with all the breakdowns of prices for the modules for 2019.  I need to bill our partners, but I need the breakdown of prices for that. I have the 2020 product sheet, I just need the 2019.

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

Whatever you need for your account, you need to contact Intuit. You may not have noticed but this is a user-supported forum and not Intuit Support.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar