Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We need to fill out form 720 for a client. Is form 720 available in Lacerte?

ctrussell
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

You can check form availability and status here: https://lfs.intuit.com/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
itonewbie
Level 15

You can check form availability and status here: https://lfs.intuit.com/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
ctrussell
Level 1
Thanks @itonewbie but that link only provides the main tax return forms. I am not seeing supporting schedules or forms from that link.
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15
No, ***every*** form and schedule available is there.  If something is not listed, it is ***not*** supported.

I've given you a helpful answer although it's not one you may like.
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
ctrussell
Level 1
Each time I click on the link and follow the prompts, it only shows the main return for each legal entity (1120, 1120s, 1065) and the state returns; nothing else. I would expect at least that the common forms (COGS, depreciation, etc) would show. I will try calling Lacerte.
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

No.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
abctax55
Level 15

"...I am not seeing supporting schedules or forms from that link."

That maybe should be a clue?  And giving Jensen a No vote for providing the link that answered your question is impolite.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers