Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorting by EFile Status

JustJack
Level 1

Is it just my office, or has Lacerte taken away the ability to sort by EFile status?  As the season progresses, that has been a very useful way to sort, particularly in the EFIle Clients tab.  Switching the Efile status to the left most column does not seem to force it to sort that way either.

TYIA

Jack

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

10 Comments 10
scheunemanncpa
Level 4

I use the filters on the left side of the clients screen.

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

Join the club. https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/lacerte-discussions/discussion/sorting-client-lists/00/50810

Maybe @IntuitAustin can report this to Lacerte as a negative change from prior years.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
scheunemanncpa
Level 4

Go to settings - display.  Then left side of screen.  Sort by.  pick efile status

0 Cheers
scheunemanncpa
Level 4

whoops.  right side of screen

0 Cheers
LGCW
Level 1

I also had the same issue here. Looks like I can sort by names, client id, preparer, but not by Efile status.

0 Cheers
Glohman
Level 2

Sorting by E-File Status just stopped working. Please put back the way we had last year. Why change something that is working perfectly? Specially something as important and useful as this?

Glohman
Level 2

Sorry, scheunemanncpa, but still does not work. We want as it was, each category in a group:

"Passed Validation",

"Send to Lacerte", 

"Accepted"

"Completed"

and Rejected on top in red.

(Now is all over the place.)

George4Tacks
Level 15

Hopefully @IntuitAustin will get this reported to Lacerte programming when he returns after a long weekend.  It appears Intuit celebrates presidents day and Austin is off for Valentine's day (Hmmmm?)

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
littleLA
Level 1

This does not work. I have tried all kinds of things and it is still an issue.

0 Cheers
Glohman
Level 2

Thanks littleLA. Obviously Lacerte is not paying any attention to us. All we want is to go back the perfect way it was last year! By the way, be careful sending ACCEPTANCE LETTERS to clients that are deceased. The return letter is correct but the Acceptance Letter treats as the client is still alive. Very bad to send to the family.

0 Cheers