Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The client "recall" function dumped three versions ago, we were told error would be fixed in the updates. When will function be reinstated?

webcpa
Level 3

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
amelendez
Employee
Employee

Good morning! The fix is scheduled to be released with the next update tentatively scheduled for 10/23/19. 

https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1859650-2018-lacerte-release-dates

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
10 Comments 10
amelendez
Employee
Employee

Good morning! The fix is scheduled to be released with the next update tentatively scheduled for 10/23/19. 

https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1859650-2018-lacerte-release-dates

0 Cheers
webcpa
Level 3
Thank you for the prompt response
0 Cheers
jr1
Level 2
I just downloaded the latest update, and the client "recall" has NOT been fixed.  When will it be fixed?  Thank you.
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15
@Intuit BettyJo Can you shake the tree?

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager
@George4Tacks I reached out to the developers to see if they can provide us with more information around a fix date.  I will update you all accordingly. Thanks for your continued patience.
-Betty Jo
0 Cheers
webcpa
Level 3
Sorry to say the 10/29/19 update version did not remedy the "recall" function, am I missing something?
0 Cheers
IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi @webcpa,
The unexpected behavior you have experienced regarding 2018 Recall feature not showing previously viewed client in Lacerte has been reported and we are currently researching for more information.

Our next update is anticipated to occur on or before:
11/15/2019

We appreciate your continued patience.

-Betty Jo
0 Cheers
webcpa
Level 3
Thank you, I will keep fingers crossed. 🙂
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Nobody here can tell you that since everybody is in the dark as much as you.  However, I can provide you with the standard Intuit response - we are aware of the issue and it will be corrected in a future update.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

Several people mentioned this. I think there was a post that said it would be fixed on the November 7 update. However, since the search function here sucks, I can't find it.

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers