Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule D worksheet for 199A deduction must not be live yet?

clayinnd
Level 3
Schedule D - Special Rules for Patrons of Agricultural or Horticultural Cooperatives (Coop)

Patrons of agricultural or horticultural cooperatives have special rules and use this schedule.  Once an amount is entered in the ‘Qualified Cooperative Dividends’ data entry, then this schedule will be produced.  With this type of trade or business, the activities can be aggregated.  If there is also an ‘Aggregate business number’ entered, then the values for this type will be consolidated for the purposes of QBI.  

When I complete the QBI allocable qualified payments received from a cooperative, no worksheet for this is generated.

Just checking as a update notice said that the complex worksheet was active.
Thank you

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

It might be active, but that doesn't mean it is working correctly.  I'm guessing they are still spraying insecticide on those computations to get rid of the bugs.  A later update will get things working correctly, but just when that is, nobody knows.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
IRonMaN
Level 15

It might be active, but that doesn't mean it is working correctly.  I'm guessing they are still spraying insecticide on those computations to get rid of the bugs.  A later update will get things working correctly, but just when that is, nobody knows.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers