Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for Access to Connected Services

tomtom
Level 1

why is it asking me to grant access to login? im the only user on my software

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

7 Comments 7
abctax55
Level 15

Do you mean the regular login/password combo, or something else?

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
George4Tacks
Level 15
sperone
Level 1

Is there any resolve to this? I have the save problem. It ask me every 7 days to "access to intuit connected services" and to create an online account with intuit. Very annoying !

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

@sperone 

"and to create an online account with intuit.'

Which you did by signing up to make that comment here on the internet. Have you tried using this to log in?

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
CyberGuy
Level 1

Yes, very annoying.  Every 7 days it asks me to log into my Intuit account so I can use Payments, Payroll and TSheets.  We don't use any of those features.  I shouldn't have to log into an Intuit account!  It's a security issue - I do not wish for Intuit to have access to my organization's financials.  If we don't need Payroll, Payments or TSheets, I should not have to access my Intuit account and with so much hacking, Intuit should not be accessing our data - it's not secure no matter how much security they try to bake into it.

How do I stop Quickbooks from requesting that I log into my Intuit account?

qbteachmt
Level 15

You seem to be lost on the internet.

You’ve come to a Peer User community for Intuit Tax Preparation products supporting Lacerte, ProSeries, or ProConnect Tax Online products. Please visit the QuickBooks Help site for the answer to your question.

Thanks.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
CyberGuy
Level 1

Will do.

0 Cheers