Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I HAVE BEEN ON HOLD FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOR ALMOST 3 HOURS

ellenabel
Level 3

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
abctax55
Level 15

Edit.... I didn't see her other post before I posted...

So sorry.... have you *considered* posting your problem here to see if any of us volunteers might be able to help?

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Are you calling about your previous post?

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/lacerte-discussions/discussion/re-do-federal-and-california-...

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
abctax55
Level 15

Oops... didn't see her other post.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
LeslieM
Level 1

Lacerte has been getting worse for the past couple of YEARS.  My wait times are rarely as short as 30 minutes, and more often 45-90+ minutes.  It's gotten so bad so often that I would rather call the IRS than Lacerte!

Lacerte should be ashamed for their horrible Tech Support wait times - and still they increase the renewal fee every year despite the horrible service.  It's getting close to the time to either retire, or switch to a tax software company that cares about their customers enough to adequately staff the Tech Support lines.

SHAME ON YOU FOR HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, LACERTE.

0 Cheers
cl54
Level 1

There is absolutely no excuse for their customer service, I have spent over 30 hours trying to get the program to install correctly, yesterday was on tech support for over 5 more hours and it is still not resolved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE REQUESTED 5 TIMES TO HAVE A SUPERVISOR CALL ME IT NEVER HAPPENS THEY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS! I have been with them since 1996 and next year I ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT CONTINUE WITH THEM. Do yourself a favor

FIND ANOTHER COMPANY THIS ONE IS USELESS!!!!

0 Cheers