Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you Print Watermark selected pages on tax returns?

davidsteve
Level 3
Is there way to add watermark to only selected pages on the tax return. I do not want the entire tax return but only on certain forms?.
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

10 Comments 10
IRonMaN
Level 15

I think it is an all or nothing proposition.  If you want to pick and choose you probably are going to have to print the return  in a couple of tries by selecting which forms to print.  But I am always curious ------- why do want to pick and choose instead of just printing all of the forms with the watermark?

Slava Ukraini!
George4Tacks
Level 15

Highlight the client and use Ctrl + P to start the Print process. Select Partial Return. Select the forms you want (notice there is a US list and various State lists. ) Select Print to option (you can use Settings to change the watermark, if you want). Click OK. 

Easy Peasy!

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
davidsteve
Level 3
Spoiler
Thanks for your response. I only want the actual forms to be watermark and not our company instructions forms as we heard people can print out our tax returns and send them in to the IRS. 
0 Cheers
davidsteve
Level 3

No what i am looking for, I need all of the pages to be printed at once with watermark on just the actual return but not the company letters. We have read that now people can print a return off smartvault and send it to the IRS and we are trying to avoid client to do that. This is all cautionary measurements we are taking. 

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

I can't remember the movie, but I do remember the line: "It's good to want things."

davidsteve
Level 3

Its always good to want things when the things you are wanting are not really yours in the first place. Besides, the community is here for professionals, no for such unprofessional underground basement comments. 

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

You need to get out of your underground basement more often.  I don't see anything "unprofessional" about George's post.  His point is, just because you want something, doesn't mean Intuit is going to provide it.

Slava Ukraini!
davidsteve
Level 3

Well, this community is just full of unprofessional trolls. 

My simple question was is there an option!  A simple no would suffice. 

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

No - although I think that was pretty much covered in my original post.  

If you think this place is full of unprofessional trolls, we apologize.  This evidently is our first try at being trolls.   But we will try harder to become professional trolls if that will make you feel better.

Slava Ukraini!
George4Tacks
Level 15
This community has no way of implementing things. Use Help > Submit Feedback > Let Lacerte know what you want.
You got the answer to your question.
Put another way - Lacerte does not currently offer the flexibility you want.