Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 114 - Part V

patr45568
Level 1

Is there a way to generate a consolidated Form 114 - Part V Information on financial account(s) where filer is filing a consolidated report in Lacerte? This is for a 2019 corporate tax return.  

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
qbteachmt
Level 15

Here are your missing details from where you also started this topic but for the wrong program:

I'm filing a return for a corporation that owns more than 50% of a subsidiary with a foreign account and FBAR filing requirement. I'm basically trying to generate Part V of Form 114 to include the subsidiary on the FBAR filing however I have not been able to figure a way to get it populate.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

@patr45568  The answer you need is probably in the last link of this article.  Unfortunately, all of these links are broken.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/corporate-consolidated-miscellaneous-info...

@IntuitBettyJo @IntuitAustin  Austin and BettyJo, could you please fix these links so that the OP can get the guidance needed?  Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, 

This is an existing request we have put through to our content team.  We appreciate your patience and will update you as soon as they are able to update the content. 

Cheers! 

Betty Jo 

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

@IntuitBettyJo  Thanks for liaising with the Contents team to have this updated.  In the meantime, could you please provide some guidance to @patr45568?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
ewheatman
Level 1

Was this resolved and what is the answer?  I'm trying to generate Part V of the Form 114.

0 Cheers