Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Printing e-file Acceptance letters in Fiduciary Module

Error message received when attempting to print the e-file Acceptance Letters in the Fiduciary Module

Print Client XXXX...Incomplete

Exception During Acceptance Letter processing Exception Message: Scope for () does not exist

I am on the latest update. So now no acceptance letters will print from the Fiduciary Module

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

16 Comments 16
jcarney
Level 1

I am having the same issue after loading the updates this morning.

0 Cheers
kgreen8393
Level 5

We are having the same problem.  Have either of you contacted support?

0 Cheers

Have not contacted support yet.  Was hopping an update on Tuesday would  fix it.

0 Cheers
JoyTyler
Level 1

Same problem with us.  Let me know if a solution if found.

0 Cheers
msc1099
Level 1

Same problem here, it won't print, save, or email.

0 Cheers
papaking
Level 1

We are having same issue

0 Cheers
Drphibes
Level 7

Just updated 10min ago on 5/5/20, fiduciary program still not printing Acceptance letter.

0 Cheers
papaking
Level 1

Same here - I was hoping the update would have fixed this , but not yet 😞

0 Cheers
________123--
Level 1

I just got off the phone with Intuit support. The support agent mentioned that this is a bug in the program, and their development team was aware of the issue. The fix is scheduled to come out on the next update (5/7/2020).

Thanks for the update.

0 Cheers
papaking
Level 1

Thank You soo much for the update !! 🙂

0 Cheers
lshCPA
Level 2

Thanks for doing the legwork for us!  

0 Cheers
ungvarys
Level 2

It's June and I'm still getting the same error message.  Has anyone found a fix for this?

0 Cheers
kgreen8393
Level 5

This issue was fixed back in May.  I have been printing these acceptance letters since May.

I just tried a Fiduciary E-File acceptance letter (in case the problem re-occurred) and was able to print. 

Are you on the most current version of the program?  I am on version 40.0609 as listed for Federal Fiduciary version.

0 Cheers
papaking
Level 1

This was fixed in one of the updates back in May.

0 Cheers
ungvarys
Level 2

I needed to update- thanks.  

0 Cheers