Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entering form 1099-R

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am entering a 1099-R with an EIN that is bringing up and pre-filling an entirely different company. How do I delete the pre-filled company and enter the correct one.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TaxLadyTerri
Level 3

Click on settings on top of screen, go down to table editor, click on pensions, employer name, find the one that keeps auto filling on your client’s return, highlight it, then click on delete at bottom of that screen.  You can also add the correct info on this screen...click on add, then fill in the pertinent information.  

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
TaxLadyTerri
Level 3

Click on settings on top of screen, go down to table editor, click on pensions, employer name, find the one that keeps auto filling on your client’s return, highlight it, then click on delete at bottom of that screen.  You can also add the correct info on this screen...click on add, then fill in the pertinent information.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

God bless you TaxLadyTerri - I am so thankful for your perfect answer!!

TaxLadyTerri
Level 3

Your welcome. 

0 Cheers