Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client invoices

SOCAL Al
Level 2

Anyone else have this issue.

Why were all my forms charges erased and my history of these charges  going back years also all zeroed out?.  I now have to waste time re-entering all the form charges.  Lacerte makes working with these issues more difficult each year.  Also my PW once entered would remain or pop back up when I came back to program.  A real time waster.  

And when are we finally going to get "word" so we can to draft letters and paste into system for our organizers?  

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
paulitabuelita
Level 2

Really sorry to hear that you don't have your invoice amounts from previous years. What a bummer.

I don't have a solution but want to give a bit of sympathy to you because this tax season (all 28 days of it) has been messy for me too. 2 new computers, 2 upgrades to Windows 10, and 2 employees with the Flu.

I have had difficulties this season with "this and that" networking  too. Sometimes I call Lacerte (and wait for (1.5 hrs )for them to call back. Often though, I take the chicken way out and I uninstall 2019 Lacerte and reinstall the software while VERY slowly reading all the instructions. Sometimes it comes down to choosing "last year's" default preferences over "start from scratch."

May the good Tax Goddess protect us and smile down upon us until April 15 (and then again 'til Oct 15.)

Lacerte Customer #61301

0 Cheers