Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2018 returns & Monday's Grand Opening

abctax55
Level 15

@Anthony S 

Does the below mean that we will not be able to efile ANY delinquent 2018 returns on Monday, even if the delinquent return isn't claiming any of the extenders?

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-news-and-updates/discussion/2018-irs-tax-extenders...

(interestingly, I could comment/respond to the above thread...the learning curve continues)

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abctax55
Level 15

As in those threads that *used* to get pinned to the top of the forum 😉

I hope you're right; I've been sitting on a delinquent one - a big one.  And I'd hate for it to have to be a paper file.  

( Generic Comment )"

View solution in original post

7 Comments 7
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If they  qualify for any of  the extenders, you won't be able to include them, but you should still be able to efile a 2018 return on the 27th.

and I think that post was created as read only, no commenting on it

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
abctax55
Level 15

As in those threads that *used* to get pinned to the top of the forum 😉

I hope you're right; I've been sitting on a delinquent one - a big one.  And I'd hate for it to have to be a paper file.  

( Generic Comment )"
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Oh I just re-read it again and maybe youre right, I took it to mean the extenders wouldnt be in place by the 27th, but maybe they wont be taking any 2018 returns....that would suck!

abctax55
Level 15

snort LOL  .....   I just accepted my own answer to MY question as the solution.

Worthless, ABSOLUTELY worthless function in terms of any real use for statistical purposes.  

Maybe if I'm bored when the 49ers are blowing KC out of the water I'll ask questions, answer them, and *solve* them to pad my performance as a "Top Solver". 

( Generic Comment )"
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Jeff went thought a post this morning marking all the posts beneath it as solved, blew up my notification button!  😂🤣😂

IRonMaN
Level 15

Yeah, that solution thingy is a great addition to the new forum isn't it 🤣😂😁😜

Slava Ukraini!
abctax55
Level 15

That's Jeff... the life of the party 😚🤗😎

( Generic Comment )"