Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know of a tax software service that actually has customer care during non-tax season?

johnj
Level 1

I spend too much time on hold.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Drake is known for its customer service.  But the software is known to be a bit clunky, so things do balance out in the long run.

You mention that you spend too much time on hold.  I'm curious as to how often you are calling support.  A lot of issues that pop up with the software can be solved by visiting here instead of making that dreaded call to support.  But then again, that's why you wait on hold for so long ------------------------ Intuit prefers that everyone visit here so that they can cut their support staff from the 6 people they currently have working there to 1 or 2.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
IRonMaN
Level 15

Drake is known for its customer service.  But the software is known to be a bit clunky, so things do balance out in the long run.

You mention that you spend too much time on hold.  I'm curious as to how often you are calling support.  A lot of issues that pop up with the software can be solved by visiting here instead of making that dreaded call to support.  But then again, that's why you wait on hold for so long ------------------------ Intuit prefers that everyone visit here so that they can cut their support staff from the 6 people they currently have working there to 1 or 2.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
:+1:  Yep, that why they pay us so very, very well to replace their support staff /s.
"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

Post your question here. We don't hold anyone.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers