Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New due date of July 15- Update to letters and estimates?

Highlighted
Level 1

Did anyone see anything about Lacerte's time line to update the software so the letters/ estimate vouchers, etc. will reflect the new due date of July 15th? 

Labels (1)
8 Replies 8
Highlighted
Level 7

Nope.

I wonder about things, like, if they call an orange an orange then why don't we call a banana a yellow; or an apple a red? Blueberries, I understand.
Highlighted
Level 15

mañana

ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 7

There are several Links. Please look to the right of your screen under Announcements →

Capture - Copy.PNG

I wonder about things, like, if they call an orange an orange then why don't we call a banana a yellow; or an apple a red? Blueberries, I understand.
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

Thanks for the reply, but I've read the announcements section and don't believe I saw anything that addressed this specific question.  

Highlighted
Level 1

Agree

Valid question for Lacerte 

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 7

Did you want to check more than once a day?  

Schedule Automatic Update Downloads With the Update Scheduler

Much like the rest of us, you will have to check continually then I suppose.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 10

I changed the due dates in the Standard Letter.

July 15, 2020 for the tax returns, 07/15/2020 for the estimates. Otherwise it looks funny.

{Sorry, Pro Series reply.}

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

Temporary fix - in screen 5.1 you can override the due date of the return and it will print in the letter.

0 Cheers