Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not able to get the 990-T and 109 for Non profit to print a paper copy. The slip-sheets wont print unless I go in and take e-file off all the other returns.

shannonh
Level 1

I have tried to get the 990T and 109 to print slip sheets with the government copy with no success. I can go in and manually uncheck the efile boxes and then they pop up. Let me know if you have gotten it to work. thanks!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kathi_at_Intuit
Employee
Employee

Welcome, and thank you for posting your first question in the community. I have tested printing the 109/990-T returns while they are checked for e-filing and I am unable to. The reason this happens is that they are not able to be e-filed. If they are checked for e-filing, they generate fatal diagnostics and when trying to print, they will error because of them. They would have to be unchecked for e-filing in order to be able to print the returns.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
Kathi_at_Intuit
Employee
Employee

Welcome, and thank you for posting your first question in the community. I have tested printing the 109/990-T returns while they are checked for e-filing and I am unable to. The reason this happens is that they are not able to be e-filed. If they are checked for e-filing, they generate fatal diagnostics and when trying to print, they will error because of them. They would have to be unchecked for e-filing in order to be able to print the returns.

0 Cheers