Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW DO I GET BACK TO DETAIL #10 WAGES & SALARIES, ALLOWING ME TO ENTER ADDRESSES & LOCAL WAGES ETC. WHAT I HAVE IS SUMMARY SCREEN-ONE LINE !

bobfaycpa
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
George4Tacks
Level 15

Your grid may have been accidentally altered. See this topic https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/display-preferences/help/missing-or-hidden-grid-at-the-top-o...

(Edited to new link) 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns

View solution in original post

9 Comments 9
Kathi_at_Intuit
Employee
Employee
In the return in Lacerte click on General>Table of Contents>10 Wages, Salaries, Tips, please tell me what the screen looks like. Is your grid missing or is the grid taking up the whole screen?
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

Your grid may have been accidentally altered. See this topic https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/display-preferences/help/missing-or-hidden-grid-at-the-top-o...

(Edited to new link) 

mta
Level 1

I did what you stated and my screen does not change.  It is still in the "grid" mode.  I cannot enter the details for the W-2.  The grid is taking up the whole screen.

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

@IntuitAustin could you find an equivalent link for this one that migrated and then disappeared? It is nice to have a link with an image to help resolve the disappearing grid or navigation panel.

Posting here could help others

0 Cheers
rmoore6312
Level 1

I am unable to locate the solution to this. The link leads nowhere

0 Cheers
rmoore6312
Level 1

I resolved this by re-sizing the grid.

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

Click the icons that the red arrows are pointing at and be attentive to what happens to the grid and the left column. I am sure @IntuitBettyJo  can locate the missing article, or a new one that speaks to this problem. 

Grid.JPG

0 Cheers
IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15
0 Cheers