Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forms view

MarcS
Level 1

The Forms tab shld default to 'normal' size. How do you set it that way? And when it defaults to too huge or tiny, is there a keyboard shortcut to make it normal size?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

6 Comments 6
itonewbie
Level 15

Not aware there is but there is a zoom button, as you probably already know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

You can also join the petition drive...

https://intuit.uservoice.com/forums/22122-lacerte-tax-product-feedback/suggestions/658177-you-be-abl...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
MarcS
Level 1

I don't want to have to hit the Zoom button every time. I want to set a default so that it's always Normal size. How??

hschweit
Level 3

Under the "View" menu, select "Page Width" instead of "Full Page." This seemed to work for me.

Larry Luckman
Level 1

Turns out, Lacerte remembers the scale of the window display for FORMS. On my two-monitor system, this can cause issues when the FORMS display window is scaled to the maximum view on (my) monitor 1.  Monitor 2 is horizontal, 1 is vertical, so when the forms screen is closed and called up again my Lacerte program reverts to the LAST KNOWN SCALE on the active monitor, which casues me to have to rescale the window by hand and then the auto-scale kicks in and I can see the full sheet in the display. 

I wish this wasn't so difficult to identify and troubleshoot.  There should be a setting for screen scale (default) which allows user control. 

Thanks to everyone here for helping each other when tech staff is unable!

0 Cheers
tklash
Level 2

Thanks for the Zoom Width answer.