Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Efile critical diagnostic ref. #45535

staff4cakcpa
Level 2

Why is a critical diagnostic generating when there is only one state return? "Arizona requests a PDF copy of the Other additions/subtractions schedule to be attached to the electronic return. (ref. #45535)"

This is duplication.

More info from Lacerte "e-file: (Resident State) requires a PDF copy of (state) return to support the other state tax credit to be attached to the electronic return. (ref. #45535)"

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
User FIDO 61
Level 8

I wish I was able to assist you. Sadly, Intuit took away the ability for it's Users to look-up all the ref. # codes. Some (only some not all) do provide links to "More Info" inside Lacerte where the Critical Diagnostic display (and just because it's More Info doesn't mean it'as always actionable info)

Seems like a Cascading deficiency to me @IntuitAustin 

♫ So if you ask me and I don't tell you
Bet your sweet bottom dollar I lied ♪
0 Cheers
davenpae
Level 2

It turns out that Ohio can't process the IT RC form electronically, so if you have the form in your Ohio return, it needs to be printed to pdf and attached to the Ohio state return in order to alleviate the Ref#45535 diagnostic.

0 Cheers