Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active Farming and Leased Farms

Level 1

if someone is leasing farm in an scorp where should we show the lease income and expenses. what is the form number? How do we report the active farming activity in the same scorp? what is teh form for that?

Labels (1)
0 Cheers