Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feeling Lost on Community

Renee Daggett
Level 1

I’m “playing” with a tax plan. I feel a little lost on the community end of things. I just posted a suggestion (I think) about the formatting of the tax plan. However, either I am not in the right place or there is not much communication. I only see two posts (mine is one of them).

To make it easier, I’m wondering if I can just bullet point my questions and/or suggestions. Or, can someone do a short Loom video to help me navigate the community – sorry, I don’t want to be “that” person that needs more support! 

Renee

Hope I can find where this question gets posted!  🙂

6 Comments 6
IntuitGarrett

@Renee Daggett You aren't lost. You found the right place 😀!

We have just transitioned to using the community as a primary means for providing feedback for the beta. You are one of the first people to post something!

So.. Thanks for posting👍!

I will take a look at your other post about the formatting of the tax plan. 

TaxGuyBill
Level 15

I don't know about the Tax Plan thingy, but for the tax programs they pretty much ignore all suggestions for improvements anyways, so you may not want to waste your time with it.

qbteachmt
Level 15

The Community is a tree of subforums. Look here:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/

That's the top level. Always post your topics in the sublevel that applies, to get the best result from peers.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
IntuitGabi

Welcome @Renee Daggett

Yep--this section of the community is brand new! Thanks for joining.
On the ITA Discussion board you can find the ITA Idea Exchange on the right side panel. 

Conversations you've started or engaged in can be found on "My Profile" when clicking your icon on the top right hand corner. 
This section has posts to learn more about the community: Community Basics

Hope this helps!! 

Screen Shot 2022-06-24 at 12.52.59 PM.png

IRonMaN
Level 15

So you don't get lost anymore, we all pitched in and bought you this:

compass.jpg

Slava Ukraini!
Renee Daggett
Level 1

Thank you for the "tour"...and for circling the Idea Exchange area to click...much easier to find.