Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank log in screen in hosted environment on 2017 lacerte

golfcpa99
Level 2

The windows screen is blank when i log in on 2017 and 2018 lacerte.  However, 2020 lacerte and 2019 lacerte work. 

I am on the hosted version so i can not run or modify programs to my knowledge.

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
golfcpa99
Level 2

Thank you and i was able to resolve the issue through support.

I have all the years.  The issue is not being able to log into the prior years from 2016 -2018 to work on past years due to a recent bug that came out yesterday that blocks the fields where you enter user name and password.  The app is there but you can't log in. 

if on right networks you have to install internet explorer and delete out the browsing history.

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
sjrcpa
Level 15

Is hosting even available for 2017 and 2018?

Perhaps as an existing customer you can get 2017 and 2018 to download for free, and pay as you go.

Ex-AllStar
George4Tacks
Level 15

From https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/intuit-account/help/intuit-hosting-onboarding-and-setup-guid...

Add your software to your Right Networks hosted environment:

1. Login to your Right Networks My Account portal.
  2. Click on the Users tab.
  3. Click on your name.
  4. Click on the Apps you can install tab.
  5. On this screen select the year you want to install.
  6. Click on Install App.
  7. Once the process has finished, go back to the Apps you can install tab and repeat the process until you have all of the years you need.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
golfcpa99
Level 2

yes

0 Cheers
golfcpa99
Level 2

Thank you and i was able to resolve the issue through support.

I have all the years.  The issue is not being able to log into the prior years from 2016 -2018 to work on past years due to a recent bug that came out yesterday that blocks the fields where you enter user name and password.  The app is there but you can't log in. 

if on right networks you have to install internet explorer and delete out the browsing history.