Click on the articles below for help and answers to the top W-2 Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I enter a W-2? See Entering a W-2 in the Individual Module
- How do I allocate wages between multiple states? See Allocating W-2 Wages and Withholdings for Multi-State Return
- On Screen 10, Wages, Salaries, Tips, do I use the "(16) State wages, if different" field under the State and Local section? See Using the "State wages, If Different" Field on detail Screen 10 When Entering Multi-State W-2's
- How do I enter Minister's income, expenses, and housing allowance? See Entering Minister Income, Expense and Housing Allowance (Parsonage)
- Where to enter a W-2 for electronic filing purposes for Form 1041? Use Screen 38.3, Wages, Salaries, Tips to enter a W-2 for Form 1041. In the Wages section, only Federal income tax withheld will impact the Form 1041. All other entries are for electronic filing purposes only.