Maximize efficiency by using the input drawer to flag items for review, import documents, view or edit the organizer, and track your clients' Link activity — all without leaving the tax return. Click here to learn more about Intuit Link.
Flag items for review
Now you can flag specific input fields as needing review. Conveniently track missing data or estimated amounts in one spot. To use Flagged items:
- Go to the Input Return tab.
- Go to the input field you need to flag.
- Place your hover over (or click inside of) the field. A flag button will appear to the right.
- Sometimes a more button will appear, which looks like three dots. Select on the more button to see the Flag item option.
- Press the flag button or Flag item.
The flagged field will be highlighted in orange on your input screen, and will be added to the list of flagged items for this return. To view and resolve previously Flagged items:
- Select the flag button to the right edge on your window.
- This button will have an orange badge showing the total number of items currently flagged in this return.
- The flagged items list will appear.
- From here, you can select the name of an item to jump to its input in the return; or select Resolve to show that it's complete and remove the flag.
Items can also be resolved on the input screen by simply clicking the flag button again.
Import client documents
Import your client's source documents right into the return. Learn more