Before you start:
- The information in this article does not apply to the ProSeries Basic Edition. ProSeries Basic Edition does not support the ability to print client labels.
- It is not recommended to print labels to inkjet printers.
Follow these steps to print client labels:
- Open ProSeries
- Select the client(s) on the HomeBase view that require printed mailing labels
- Note: Hold the Ctrl key or the Shift key to select multiple client files.
- Click on the File menu (1) and choose Print (2)
- Select Print Client Labels (1) in the From Home section of the Print Center window.
- Select the 2 across radio button (1) or 3 across radio button (2) layout and then click the Print button (3) to print the labels.
- Labels begin printing in location 1-1, you cannot specify a label location. We suggest that you print a full page of labels, when possible.
- Click the Print Message Log button (1) to print the log of the print job or click the Close button (2) to close the ProSeries Printing Message Log dialog.
ProSeries supports the labels listed in the Label Size table. These are the only label customization options supported by ProSeries.
|Label Size||Label Layout||Supported Labels|
|1x4 Inch||2 Across||Avery 5161 |
|1x2 5/8 Inch||3 Across||Avery 5160|
To change the printer used to print Client Labels:
- Open ProSeries
- Click on the File menu (1) and select Print Options (2)
- Select Printer, PDF, and DMS Setup (1) in the Print Center window
- Click the Change button (2) under Labels Printer.
- Select the printer that will be used when printing Client Labels from the Name drop-down (1) in the Printer dialog and click OK button (2) and click the OK button (3) in the Print Center window.