Before you start:
- To access Intuit Link for accountants go to https://link.intuit.com/accountant/login/#/signin and sign in using the same user name and password you use to sign in to Lacerte or ProSeries.
- If you use the online ProConnect Tax application see What's Intuit Link in ProConnect Tax?
- Intuit Link is free to use when you buy ProSeries or Lacerte.
- If you are on a pay-per-return or REP license you'll need to process at least one return and wait 24 hours for the order to process.
General usage questions:
- Intuit Link general questions
- How to attach documents to send to a client in Intuit Link
- Attach multiple documents to a single request in Intuit Link
- Download client responses and documents in Intuit Link
- How do I re-send an invite email from Intuit Link?
Questions about the taxpayer experience:
- Use your Phone or Mobile Device to snap photos of your documents and upload to Intuit Link
- Taxpayers uploading documents in Intuit Link
How does Intuit Link work for my specific software:
How do I get help with Intuit Link?
If you are a taxpayer having trouble accessing or using Intuit Link contact your accountant for assistance.
If you need help with Intuit Link contact technical support for ProSeries or Lacerte.