Before you start:
- Your Right Networks administrator must invite you as a user.
- First time setup may take 15 minutes or more for each user, depending on the number of products the user needs to install in the hosted environment.
Follow these steps to set up a new user:
- Open the activation email you received from Right Networks.
- Click on Activate Your Account.
- A webpage will open where you can create a password. Enter your new password in both fields, then press Submit.
- You'll be redirected to the Right Networks login screen where you can sign in.
- Once you sign in, you'll be asked to create a profile. Enter your basic information and click Create profile.
- Select Download Setup Wizard on the left side of your screen, then click on the operating system you're using.
- Run the setup wizard. On the first screen, select the option to Just set up your computer.
- Follow the steps displayed in the setup wizard to complete the setup.
- Once the setup wizard finishes, go back to My Account.
- Click on the Apps you can install tab to see a list of applications you can add to your hosted environment.
- Select the app you want to install, then click Install app. Note that this screen will be displayed while the app is installed, which can take 5-10 minutes.
- Once the installation is complete, the app will appear in the Apps on your desktop tab.
- Once the app appears here, you can go back to the Apps you can install tab and install any other applications you need.
- Log out of the hosted environment and log back in to use the apps you've installed. You may see a message that "This app has been blocked by your system administrator" until you sign out and back in.