You can use the AckTrack utility to report a delayed e-file acknowledgment. Reporting a delay allows us to research the submission thoroughly. Be sure to check your e-file acknowledgments frequently to ensure you pull the acknowledgment as soon as it is available.
Before you start:
- Federal return acknowledgments are usually available within one to three days.
- State return acknowledgments typically take two to five business days.
- Department of Labor's acknowledgments takes up to one business day.
- If your agency is already listed as delayed, you don't need to report the delay using AckTrack.
Current delayed acknowledgements:
Follow these steps to report a delayed acknowledgement for an agency not shown above:
- Open the AckTrack submission form.
- Select the Return Status that's showing in your program for this client.
- Enter your customer account number.
- Enter your email address.
- In the last field, enter your EFIN for a return showing as "Received at Intuit", or the submission ID for a return showing as "Sent to agency."
- Click Submit.