We know things can break sometimes, but we’re here to help. Use this article to get to the ProSeries Tool Hub. That’s where you can get any tool we have to help fix ProSeries issues. Follow the steps in this article for these errors and issues:
- Repair updates
- Mapped Drive tool
- Component Repair tool
- Backup Utility
- Networking errors
- Close ProSeries.
- Download the ProSeries Tool Hub Install file. Save the file somewhere you can easily find it (like your Downloads folder or your Windows desktop).
- Open the file you downloaded (ProSeriesToolsHub_Setup.exe).
- Follow the on-screen steps to install and agree to the terms and conditions.
- When the install finishes, double-click the icon on your Windows desktop to open the Tool Hub.
If you can't find the icon, do a search in Windows for ProSeries Tool Hub and select the program.
The hub is a launchpad for the tools you’ll use to fix your issue. Each tab has a set of tools for addressing different types of problems:
- Select the Update Issues tab if you’re having issues preventing you from updating ProSeries successfully. This will open the Repair Updates tool. If you need additional assistance, select Help on the Update Issues tab.
- Select the Network Issues tab if you’re having problems with network drives during a network install or network file access.
- Select the Program Problems tab if you notice performance issues, or problems opening the program. The Component Repair Tool fixes problems with system components that the program relies on to operate correctly.
- Select the Migration Help tab if you need assistance migrating your ProSeries files to a new computer. It helps create a backup copy for you.
- Select the Eval Cleanup tab if you have previously installed the ProSeries Evaluation version and are having problems converting to the full install.
- Select the Support tab if you need to get additional help, or report an issue with ProSeries Tool Hub.
If the tool from the tool hub isn’t installed, it will automatically download it in the background. It can take 2-3 minutes to complete. Please be patient because if you close out of the install, the tool may not run.
Help improve our tools by providing feedback through the survey links in the ProSeries Tools Hub.