Bitdefender is currently blocking and quarantining data01a.idx in DMS databases, causing issues like slow performance, print jobs not making it to the DMS Database and DBISAM errors. To resolve this issue, you'll need to add exceptions to the antivirus settings.
Follow these steps to add exceptions to Bitdefender:
- Follow the steps in this article to manage exceptions to the antivirus settings.
- Add the following to your list of exclusions:
- Database path
- Program path
- Run the DBRepair utility on the database.
- Refer to this resource for information on running database repairs.
- This will rebuild the index file.
Intuit support agents can’t assist with these steps. We recommend having an IT professional make these changes if you’re not comfortable configuring your antivirus.