The Document Management System (DMS) application may become non-responsive while scanning documents. The DMS program is not able to be closed normally and any unsaved scanned documents may appear corrupted when the DMS Scan window is reopened.
Follow these steps to resolve:
- Close the DMS application.
- Click the Windows Start button.
- In the Search box type %temp% and press Enter.
- Right-click on the DMSTemp folder and choose Delete.
- Open the DMS application again and attempt to scan the documents again.