wjgutcpa's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wjgutcpa's Posts

I just want to know who is the nincompoop that thought it was a genius idea to roll this out on a deadline!  Hopefully they sleep well tonight with one eye open.
This has been an issue since 2019 with Intuit. I have been in discussions with couple other providers in town here, they use UltraTax and no issues. Just had a Support gentleman explain that the issu... See more...
This has been an issue since 2019 with Intuit. I have been in discussions with couple other providers in town here, they use UltraTax and no issues. Just had a Support gentleman explain that the issue was with IRS and their form was in development yet. So how was UltraTax able to not have problems, but Intuit is? Since 2019, year after year? Smoke screen? Redirect?  Overburdened development team? Either way the buck stops with Intuit. 
I removed the wages from line 22 and added the expense to other deductions. But the override fixes would work too.  
ProSeries user here, but same issue. And this has been an issue since 2019 with Intuit. But in discussing with another provider in town here, they use UltraTax and no issues. Just had a Support gentl... See more...
ProSeries user here, but same issue. And this has been an issue since 2019 with Intuit. But in discussing with another provider in town here, they use UltraTax and no issues. Just had a Support gentleman explain that the issue was with IRS and their form was in development yet. So how was UltraTax able to not have problems, but Intuit is? Since 2019, year after year? Smoke screen? Redirect?  Overburdened development team? Either way the buck stops with Intuit. 
This shows how on top of it they are, I was just told I have to file an extension! for the farmer deadline.
I keep getting an error when updating that RegLocalCom.dll is not windows compatible. Then my security software blocks the program altogether.  Anyone else having problems with this last update?
Yes, that is true. But is still infuriating to have a client point out your expensive software can't get dates right. 
I just wish there was one for the business returns too. We may be needing them, shortly if this issue blows up there next. 
Be sure to send the 9325 showing the return was accepted by IRS. You should have that on your end when you efile returns.
Did you get a copy of the grant agreement related to them getting 5,000?
Since before time, okay 2000 was the year, I have used EasyACCT. I just updated and for giggles I checked the 4562 and 4797 tax forms. THEY ARE THERE for 2021 already!! THANK YOU Intuit! I have been... See more...
Since before time, okay 2000 was the year, I have used EasyACCT. I just updated and for giggles I checked the 4562 and 4797 tax forms. THEY ARE THERE for 2021 already!! THANK YOU Intuit! I have been on you hard for your short comings the last couple of years, but this bring a smile to my face and hope in my heart for this tax season. 
Liesal, You have to go to account management and click the renew now link. You can back out without renewing.
Bob, it is a BFD. The last four years, minimum, I have had to explain to clients that there were software issues with my very expensive high end software that will delay me timely getting their retur... See more...
Bob, it is a BFD. The last four years, minimum, I have had to explain to clients that there were software issues with my very expensive high end software that will delay me timely getting their return to them. All the while Intuit is running their advertising for FREE, FREE, FREE software. My client's wonder why this FREE product is ready but not mine, the professional product. Then Intuit expects us to pay 9 months before the product is even available for a less than 10% discount on buggy software. Those bugs have to be discovered by the users, making us beta testers for them during our busy time, at no cost to Intuit. I have had farmers' returns due on 3/1 and after being notified of said bugs, they determine in all their brilliance to have the fix ready by 3/3 AND there is no said workaround to assist one to meet the 3/1 deadline. In 33 years at this game, I have yet to meet a client that is impressed or jumps for joy with getting an IRS notice.  Four years of finding bugs and waiting for fixes, I should of switched and I would have spent less or the same time converting and learning the new software. Fudge, that says a lot about my stubbornness. 
Yes, fallbrookian, you can start renewing this wonderful software for an additional $402 over last year for me.  Let me jump right on this!!
Unreal. Their programmers copied last year's ES payment deadlines into this year. PPM. And we have to pay the price AGAIN. But hey, renewal of ProSeries for the 2021 program is open!   NOT! This fu... See more...
Unreal. Their programmers copied last year's ES payment deadlines into this year. PPM. And we have to pay the price AGAIN. But hey, renewal of ProSeries for the 2021 program is open!   NOT! This further demonstrates what Intuit invests in. And it's not programmers for the professional products.
Wait Intuit charges ever increasing fees for their poorly programmed software AND they sell advertising and place said coding into our software!!!!!!!!! WT?
What is going on this year with ProSeries? I've been using and efiling since 2000 and NOW my EFIN number is not validated? I have efiled returns already and they were accepted using the same EFIN.  ... See more...
What is going on this year with ProSeries? I've been using and efiling since 2000 and NOW my EFIN number is not validated? I have efiled returns already and they were accepted using the same EFIN.  I am tired of being treating this way from Intuit. Was my cash not as good as free turbo tax filers?
Thank you Lisa. I had a client today ask me why do I stay with Intuit when I have to explain to him, the client, year after year that the software is the reason I can't complete his return more timel... See more...
Thank you Lisa. I had a client today ask me why do I stay with Intuit when I have to explain to him, the client, year after year that the software is the reason I can't complete his return more timely. I have sent some salesmen questions based on the problems I am having with ProSeries professional today to see where they are at and will start evaluating May 1 and hopefully have the switch in process by June. I'll finish 2020 on the new software to get some real time training using the software without the pressure of deadlines. After the last 4 years, I am done with this additional stress. I see after my phone call to tech support, that the form now says it will be efile ready 2/25 today, still late should we have our normal spring blizzards for the farmers to get back in here, but we'll deal with that know issue as best as possible to meet the deadline. Thank the lord for portals, zoom and telephones. 
NO, Intuit, my problem is not solved. The form is not being updated until after the deadline and support says there is no work around. SO NO solution. AND once again Intuit has let me down. 
I have 50 farmer returns impacted by not having Schedule J ready! Waiting for them to get this to me on March 4th is not an option. The average savings is 5,434 dollars. I cannot sign a return with t... See more...
I have 50 farmer returns impacted by not having Schedule J ready! Waiting for them to get this to me on March 4th is not an option. The average savings is 5,434 dollars. I cannot sign a return with that big of ERROR and state that "to the BEST of my knowledge and belief, they are true, correct, and complete!" I KNOW they are not true, correct and complete. My software is sorely lacking!! in accuracy.