janglemyer's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

janglemyer's Posts

Example:  On Schedule C when entering the principal business code, ProSeries shows code 113000 for Forestry and Logging.  This code is not current.  The correct code should be 113310.  ProSeries does... See more...
Example:  On Schedule C when entering the principal business code, ProSeries shows code 113000 for Forestry and Logging.  This code is not current.  The correct code should be 113310.  ProSeries doesn't even have a 113310 code available. Client was denied the PPP loan because of the incorrect code.  
I've had 2 companies disappear from my company selection.  I tried to enter them again as a new company and it says they already exist.  I went to my data files and found their file but it's not show... See more...
I've had 2 companies disappear from my company selection.  I tried to enter them again as a new company and it says they already exist.  I went to my data files and found their file but it's not showing up in my company selection.  Any way to get them to show back up?
THANK YOU!!!  Been on the phone over 2hrs waiting for customer service.  RIDICULOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE.  Not buying this product again. I sent a file to WI and they said the WTN is defaulting to 036-8... See more...
THANK YOU!!!  Been on the phone over 2hrs waiting for customer service.  RIDICULOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE.  Not buying this product again. I sent a file to WI and they said the WTN is defaulting to 036-8888888888-01 and needs to be the WTN for that company.  Program issue.