laurelb1's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

laurelb1's Posts

The following diagnostic is generating: Iowa form 1041, the program wants the date moved into or out of Iowa and the date of change for nonresident or part-year resident. I don't believe the K-1 benef... See more...
The following diagnostic is generating: Iowa form 1041, the program wants the date moved into or out of Iowa and the date of change for nonresident or part-year resident. I don't believe the K-1 beneficiary has ever lived in Iowa. Also, a 9 page Iowa 1041 is insane.
It is not the penalty amount.  Client's return shows $3484 additional tax + 103 penalty for $3587.  The voucher is stuck at $4445.00 no matter what changes I make to the return.  😒 
I am finishing up a return on extension.  When I finalized everything, the amount of tax due (including penalty) is correct on the client letter, however the state voucher does not match the amount d... See more...
I am finishing up a return on extension.  When I finalized everything, the amount of tax due (including penalty) is correct on the client letter, however the state voucher does not match the amount due.  This is the first time this has happened to me.  Anyone else notice this??
I solved my own problem.  When the estimate payment date for the 4th qtr estimate, it was dated in 2022.  🤦‍♀️
"absent the taxpayer's estimated tax payments made after April 15, 2022... late filing payment and interest must be manually calculated. Does anyone know what this means??
It has been a while since I had this problem, and I have not had it since, but I thought we removed the name control and then recalculated and the computer entered a new name??
We are getting the above error trying to efile a return that we have done for a client for years.  No changes to the Name Control or the EIN.  It says to call the IRS, but you know how that will end.... See more...
We are getting the above error trying to efile a return that we have done for a client for years.  No changes to the Name Control or the EIN.  It says to call the IRS, but you know how that will end.  Has anyone else had this??   Thanks!
That is what I thought.  Thank you!!
We have 2 clients who have gotten married.  Is there any way to merge these two clients into one tax return?
yes, i had to have them walk me through renaming one of the lacerte files.   
I disagree.  The data transferred fine for me a couple weeks ago.  Now when I try to re-submit the same data receive that error message.  
Yes, I am having that problem as well.