Ryandpulice's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ryandpulice's Posts

Yes, please do. It’s very much needed
It would be great to have a worksheet that calculates and tracks suspended losses (due to basis limitations) for shareholders is S corporations. 
It would be great to have a worksheet that calculates and tracks suspended losses (due to basis limitations) for shareholders is S corporations. 
When I try to print the 4562 and 4797 forms for Depreciation I am getting the following error: "runtime error 9 subscript out of range" Does anyone know what this is or how to fix it?
If you click through and try printing any way, do you get this error:  "Unable to find file:  C:\EASYW\DPINP19.DAT" This had me concerned I had a software issue....   Thanks    
I was just coming here to ask the same question.  I am new to this software this year.  At least I know there's not an issue with my software.  
Hello, I recently acquired a practice and am trying to figure out how to transfer the prior CPA’s EasyACCT files/data to my EasyACCT software. Is there a way to “download” all the EasyACCT files fr... See more...
Hello, I recently acquired a practice and am trying to figure out how to transfer the prior CPA’s EasyACCT files/data to my EasyACCT software. Is there a way to “download” all the EasyACCT files from one license to a flash drive and then “upload” them to my new license so I don’t lose the historical data? I’d assume I must do this for each year if I would like more than 1 year’s data. Thank you