jesteban's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jesteban's Posts

Hi, So we have sent invitation to clients and with our Version 1 of the engagement letter. However, we needed to update our engagement letter with Version 2. Now, if we update the engagement letter ... See more...
Hi, So we have sent invitation to clients and with our Version 1 of the engagement letter. However, we needed to update our engagement letter with Version 2. Now, if we update the engagement letter with version 2 in Lacerte, will the clients who have not yet accepted the invitation will received the updated one? Is there a way that we can update the engagement letters that we sent without sending them again? Can we check if clients accepted the engagement letter that we sent before they answered questions of the tax returns? EDIT: I think i have answered my questions above, however, is there a way that client should accept (force client) to sign engagement letter first before proceeding to the questions? And is there a faster way to edit engagement letters given to clients instead of doing it one by one? xd Thank you in advance for your responses. 
Just want to personally thank you for this prompt response.
Hi, We are just wondering how do we edit this template that is being sent initially to the client, we would like to customize this to our own verbatim. We already tried editing the custom invitation... See more...
Hi, We are just wondering how do we edit this template that is being sent initially to the client, we would like to customize this to our own verbatim. We already tried editing the custom invitation email however it was not reflected when the client received the email.  Thanks in advance for your help ^_^
Thanks for this response 🙂
I wanted to sent invitation to multiple clients at once.