sonifrank's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sonifrank's Posts

I cannot open 2018, 2019 or 2015 with same reason. If you click on What's this? you are sent to a non-existent link.  All other lacerte versions are working fine.
I want to print 3 different copies (preparer review, preparer file, client) of the tax return to DMS but they are all combined into 1 file instead of printing to 3 different files.  Is there a settin... See more...
I want to print 3 different copies (preparer review, preparer file, client) of the tax return to DMS but they are all combined into 1 file instead of printing to 3 different files.  Is there a setting in Lacerte or DMS that allows this?
If you have enough seats for the number of people working in Lacerte check your URN folder as the temporary files can get hung up for different reasons and the program will sometimes think there are ... See more...
If you have enough seats for the number of people working in Lacerte check your URN folder as the temporary files can get hung up for different reasons and the program will sometimes think there are more people signed in than there actually are.