lshCPA's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lshCPA's Posts

Is that true?  @IntuitBettyJo 
Have you looked at the Form 5227 instructions this year?  The IRS is planning to add an efiling option for 5227.   I've been trying to find the timeline so I can decide whether to print these for pap... See more...
Have you looked at the Form 5227 instructions this year?  The IRS is planning to add an efiling option for 5227.   I've been trying to find the timeline so I can decide whether to print these for paper filing or wait for the efiling option.     I hope someone chimes in. I've emailed my rep but he must be on out on winter vacay.
There is an option to transfer letters under settings, transfer prior year settings.  I'm not sure if the option to copy the "client letters" includes the database reports.  I would try that first bu... See more...
There is an option to transfer letters under settings, transfer prior year settings.  I'm not sure if the option to copy the "client letters" includes the database reports.  I would try that first but I don't want to test it by messing up my letters at this point.   I have copied the database reports forward manually.  Go to your ?:\lacerte\19tax\options19\ folder and copy your TMLT*.* to ?:\lacerte\20tax\options20\ folder.   Rename the extension  TMLTR*.*w0  on each TMLTR file      
Thanks for doing the legwork for us!