SherriC62's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SherriC62's Posts

We're having the same problem.  The company has no affiliates.  It never has.   We are unable to file their report because of this error message.
My client paid $9,900.00 with their Texas Franchise Tax Extension back in May.  They now have a balance due of $2,819.00.  My reports correctly show that, as well as the letter to the client.  But wh... See more...
My client paid $9,900.00 with their Texas Franchise Tax Extension back in May.  They now have a balance due of $2,819.00.  My reports correctly show that, as well as the letter to the client.  But when I e-filed this morning, it showed $9,900.00 was being withdrawn instead of the $2,819.00. I've never had this happen before and can't find anything that's marked or flagged differently. Thanks for any insight.  
Thank you so much.  This was driving me crazy. Worked like a charm!
Am I really the only person having this problem?
I'm trying to e-file Texas Franchise Tax Extensions with electronic payments but when I go through the process of filing it says "even return" even though I can print an e-file Payment Record - Exten... See more...
I'm trying to e-file Texas Franchise Tax Extensions with electronic payments but when I go through the process of filing it says "even return" even though I can print an e-file Payment Record - Extension that says it is drafting their bank account.  At one point I entered the amount due in enough places it showed I was sending a paper check.  I want to make sure it drafts their account.  I've never had this problem before.  This is in the S-Corp module.  Partnership seems to work fine.
Oh.  Now I see.  It still shows up as Critical Diagnostics, but you go ahead and e-file anyway and it shows Succcessful: Bypass Error.  Thank you so much! 
Were there any additional steps after that?  I've tried it with no luck:(
Same problem here, as well as Schedule E instructions.  Both are Critical Diagnostics.
Ours did the same thing, on Individual only.  It appears to go through the motion of transferring, but all that shows up are the client numbers.  If I click on one of those I get an error message that... See more...
Ours did the same thing, on Individual only.  It appears to go through the motion of transferring, but all that shows up are the client numbers.  If I click on one of those I get an error message that the detail file is missing or damaged.  All other modules are fine.