cpa4's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cpa4's Posts

Can you please get the Statement A info from the Schedule K-1 and Sh Basis Wks to transfer over with the K-1 import process?   Everything else transfers, but those pieces of info and it causes a lot ... See more...
Can you please get the Statement A info from the Schedule K-1 and Sh Basis Wks to transfer over with the K-1 import process?   Everything else transfers, but those pieces of info and it causes a lot of extra work
My client received a 1099 with the first 5 digits of the Payor's SSN redacted.   How do I entered this on the 1099-MISC worksheet?  I tried entering 5 zeros, but it said it wasn't in the proper range.
Can anyone walk me through how to do this?   I put in the disposal date of 4/29/19...normally for a fixed asset I would also enter $0 and Trade or Business, but that's not an option for a Leasehold I... See more...
Can anyone walk me through how to do this?   I put in the disposal date of 4/29/19...normally for a fixed asset I would also enter $0 and Trade or Business, but that's not an option for a Leasehold Imrpovement
huh?   sorry if i'm missing something.
ProSeries usually releases their download in mid November each year, but the website showing the date is still blank.  Does anyone know the release date for 2019 software?