nejam's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nejam's Posts

Thank you.
When submitting the Form 9465 electronically with the 2019 efiled return, when will the 1st monthly installment begin?  Taxpayer elected direct debit for both partial & installments.  Intending to ef... See more...
When submitting the Form 9465 electronically with the 2019 efiled return, when will the 1st monthly installment begin?  Taxpayer elected direct debit for both partial & installments.  Intending to efile today with the initial partial payment  on 6/15/20 and remaining installments for the 25th of each month.  Will the IRS pull the 6/15/20 and 6/25/20 payments?  or will the first installment be processed on 7/25/20?  I could not find anything to set the 1st installment for 7/25/20?  Otherwise, thinking the only solution is to efile after 6/25/20 and change the partial payment date?
When submitting the Form 9465 electronically with the 2019 efiled return, when will the 1st monthly installment begin?  Elected direct debit for both partial & installments.  Intending to efile today... See more...
When submitting the Form 9465 electronically with the 2019 efiled return, when will the 1st monthly installment begin?  Elected direct debit for both partial & installments.  Intending to efile today with a partial payment  on 6/15/20 and remaining installments on the 25th of each month.  Will the IRS pull the 6/15/20 and 6/25/20 payments?  or will the first installment be processed on 7/25/20?  I could not find anything to set the 1st installment for 7/25/20?  
Husband & wife own a commercial building that is leased to an S-Corp wholly-owned by wife.  Under Notice 2019-38, is this considered self-rental and therefore NOT allowed as a QBI deduction to husban... See more...
Husband & wife own a commercial building that is leased to an S-Corp wholly-owned by wife.  Under Notice 2019-38, is this considered self-rental and therefore NOT allowed as a QBI deduction to husband & wife on their MFJ return?  
I understood the self-rental provisions under Notice 2019-38 to EXCLUDE the QBI Deduction to a husband & wife that own commercial real estate rental and rents the building to an S-Corp that is 100% o... See more...
I understood the self-rental provisions under Notice 2019-38 to EXCLUDE the QBI Deduction to a husband & wife that own commercial real estate rental and rents the building to an S-Corp that is 100% owned by the wife??  All other criteria for the safe harbor is satisfied, EXCEPT the self-rental provision?  Can someone please chime in on this?  Thank you.
Thank you for all the feedback.  Much appreciated.
Concur ... thanks for clarifying.
Assuming eligible for 2019, same circumstances existed for 2018.  Can 2018 be amended by Mom to claim the Other Dependent Credit?  
My bad ... Yes, the Other Dependent Credit, not Dependent Care Credit. I assume Mom would file as HOH and claim son.  Son no return required since income =< $1,100?  
Can a 62 yr old son be claimed as dependent by Mom to be eligible for Dependent Care Credit on her return?  Son has only pension income less than $1,100.  Mom has only social security, retirement, an... See more...
Can a 62 yr old son be claimed as dependent by Mom to be eligible for Dependent Care Credit on her return?  Son has only pension income less than $1,100.  Mom has only social security, retirement, and interest income.  Son lived with Mom all year.