tax456's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tax456's Posts

@abctax55  The amount that the software calculated and was reviewed and approved was the higher number.  The software created an alert AFTER e-filing to say that the numbers had changed. Why, if cal... See more...
@abctax55  The amount that the software calculated and was reviewed and approved was the higher number.  The software created an alert AFTER e-filing to say that the numbers had changed. Why, if calculated wrong, did it not show the NEW (lesser) number prior to e-filing?  Was it due to an update of the program? We just need an explanation of WHY it changed after filing.
The number BEFORE was what we calculated and e-filed.  The number changed after e-filing. was it caused by a ProSeries update?
  Sched A: Before -efiling Line 12 -$111,024...line 14 -$139,260 AFTER-e-filing Line 12-$83,556.....line 14-$111,792 should have been limited by AGI, it was a stock contribution limited to 30% of... See more...
  Sched A: Before -efiling Line 12 -$111,024...line 14 -$139,260 AFTER-e-filing Line 12-$83,556.....line 14-$111,792 should have been limited by AGI, it was a stock contribution limited to 30% of AGI  
Specifically, Schedule A line 12.  When e-filed the number was $4k higher
Support didn't resolve the issue for me, instead of solving the server redirect issue, they wanted me to do a fresh install of the programs.  I chose to not do that and contacted our IT dept.  They a... See more...
Support didn't resolve the issue for me, instead of solving the server redirect issue, they wanted me to do a fresh install of the programs.  I chose to not do that and contacted our IT dept.  They agreed that we didn't need a new install.
I was finally able to update.  Had to tweak a few things, since the installs were done on our old server.  The path was pointing to that old server, so a new install had to take place for some older ... See more...
I was finally able to update.  Had to tweak a few things, since the installs were done on our old server.  The path was pointing to that old server, so a new install had to take place for some older years.
I contacted support and was unable to get the issue resolved because they had me download the program again and when I tried to run it, it thinks that I am running an update somewhere.  I checked and... See more...
I contacted support and was unable to get the issue resolved because they had me download the program again and when I tried to run it, it thinks that I am running an update somewhere.  I checked and didn't see it running anywhere, going to have to get our IT person involved to check it an update is running on our server.. I also cannot open Pro2016-2018 without getting an error about permission to the "common" files folder.
TNT1: best answer or solution yet
Thank you
LA doesn't distinguish between Corp or S-Corp, so with that said...I guess my question should be "when will the 1120 LA software be available?  I have the product selected, but inside the tax return ... See more...
LA doesn't distinguish between Corp or S-Corp, so with that said...I guess my question should be "when will the 1120 LA software be available?  I have the product selected, but inside the tax return for States..LA is not an option.    
It was supported before, but wasn't available until Feb 22, 2021.   I was hoping it would be soon.
The email address is still printing even after overriding, deleting and saving tax return in ProSeries Professional.   If removed from the worksheet, it will print without it, but you will have to re... See more...
The email address is still printing even after overriding, deleting and saving tax return in ProSeries Professional.   If removed from the worksheet, it will print without it, but you will have to re-enter the email address for future use
LA S-Corp doesn't show up in Release Dates
The Corporation Tax History report is printing in landscape mode instead of portrait mode.
on another note, I did find that I am now able to put in a payment date past 5/17/21 AFTER I e-filed the extension.  I was not able to do so before the extension