DearEagle's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DearEagle's Posts

I ultimately got the software released.  I didn't owe any money. I had my renewal contract and my deferred payment option.  Somehow, my account got hung up in the mysterious "back office" and it took... See more...
I ultimately got the software released.  I didn't owe any money. I had my renewal contract and my deferred payment option.  Somehow, my account got hung up in the mysterious "back office" and it took over 10 days to get it released.  I am disappointed with the "back office".  But have nothing but praise for the 5 support agents that ultimately got it released!
I renewed in June 2020 with a deferred payment option.  I haven't been able to download my software, though my account shows the deferred pay option is active.  I havent been able reach anyone about ... See more...
I renewed in June 2020 with a deferred payment option.  I haven't been able to download my software, though my account shows the deferred pay option is active.  I havent been able reach anyone about this. Any suggestions?
Thank you, George4Tacks.  I did try your suggestion, which got the withholding in properly, but as a 1099-G.  I felt uncomfortable with that approach. What I did was re-examine screen 20.  Buried at... See more...
Thank you, George4Tacks.  I did try your suggestion, which got the withholding in properly, but as a 1099-G.  I felt uncomfortable with that approach. What I did was re-examine screen 20.  Buried at the bottom of Line 15 input were two entries for State Tax Withholdings that properly showed up on the 763. Thanks for your help.  
I need it to show up on the state return.  The state form 763 shows on the first line of payments withholdings from W-2, 1099, and VK-1 (the state K-1).  But I cannot find the input in Lacerte.
I cannot find where to enter the VA state tax withheld on non-resident taxpayers from a partnership (form VK-1).