david-chau's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

david-chau's Posts

Yea I know, the box is checked but the numbers on the new K-1 stays the same as the old K-1. I double checked the 1065X and I am sure I had filled it out properly. (It is a simple amendment where I ch... See more...
Yea I know, the box is checked but the numbers on the new K-1 stays the same as the old K-1. I double checked the 1065X and I am sure I had filled it out properly. (It is a simple amendment where I change Ordinary business income from 600 thousand to 450 thousand.)
Does Lacerte amend the K-1 automatically after I amend the 1065?  If not, how do I do it?
How do I enter a tiered partnership's K-1 into Lacerte?  This k-1 I received is from Energy Transfer LP, and it actually includes 4 different PTPs. If each PTP needs to be entered separately into La... See more...
How do I enter a tiered partnership's K-1 into Lacerte?  This k-1 I received is from Energy Transfer LP, and it actually includes 4 different PTPs. If each PTP needs to be entered separately into Lacerte, how do I tell Lacerte that every one of these 4 PTP is a component part of the same K-1?
A taxpayer I work with was a victim of the California Wildfire, and he received a check from the Thomas Fire Relief Fund in 2018.  Is this relief money taxable? If it is, how do I enter it into Lac... See more...
A taxpayer I work with was a victim of the California Wildfire, and he received a check from the Thomas Fire Relief Fund in 2018.  Is this relief money taxable? If it is, how do I enter it into Lacerte?